Smart Trigger Lock™ is committed to providing the best quality of products and services to our customers before and after the purchase. Excellent service includes the way we ship products after you place your order.
In order to better serve our customers, we are always working to improve our shipping service. Here are some things you should know about the shipping services we offer:
Prices are shown in US dollars. For conversion, we recommend using a currency converter. Purchases sent outside the United States may be assessed local taxes, duties, etc. upon arrival. The shipping firm that delivers the package may likewise impose additional brokerage fees or other surcharges as part of the customs and tax process. The recipient is responsible for paying all duties, taxes, fees, and international costs. Please review your countries import laws and fees before placing your order. If a shipment is lost, abandoned or you refuse a shipment due to the local taxes or duties not being paid, Smart Trigger Lock™️ will not issue you a refund for your order. Orders can be delayed due to verification or time of order being placed. Orders may be delivered in separate shipments.
**International orders may be assessed additional fees by the destination country that must be paid by the customer at the time of delivery. The price of the Smart Trigger Lock™️ does not include customs fees. Those must be paid by the individual.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
All orders are typically processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional 2-7 days in transit for US order and 7-35 days for International order.
Pre-order means that the product is not currently in stock but you are allowed to place your order as per normal if you’d like to secure your Smart Trigger Lock™️ before units inventory is received. We will, update you after Pre-order when inventory is available for shipping. Please understand listed availability timing is a projection based on latest information from our manufacturing partner thus subject to frequent change.
Smart Trigger Lock™ Limited Warranty
1. Smart Trigger Lock (the “Company”) warrants to the original consumer (the “Purchaser’) of any Smart Trigger Lock™️ purchased will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. These warranties are not assignable or transferable to any other person. This warranty does not apply to purchasers of as-is, distressed products, display samples or Sale/Clearance items these items are all sales are final.
2. Any damage to the Smart Trigger Lock™️ because of misuse, tampering, abuse, neglect, accident, improper installation, modification, unauthorized service, destruction, tear, broken, the circuit burned, extrusion deformation, foreign matter entry, or damp or violation of the instructions furnished by the Company will void this warranty.
3. The sole responsibility of the Company shall be limited to the repair or replacement (in its sole discretion) of any component of the Smart Trigger Lock™️ which fails to conform to this warranty at no cost to the purchaser for the period of the warranty.
4. Contact the Company directly to obtain service under this warranty. If it becomes applicable to send a defective product to the Company, a Return Authorization Number must first be obtained from the company. To obtain service under this warranty, purchaser must provide the Company with the following items
- Customer name
- Original order number
- Contact information; including billing/shipping address, telephone number and email address
- Product you are returning
- Photographs of damaged Smart Trigger Lock
- Reason for return
5. Products shipped without prior Return Authorization and Return Authorization Number may not be accepted, and the Company will not be responsible for their disposition and/or cost of return to the owner.
6. The Company will not assume any responsibility for any loss or damage incurred in shipping. All return authorized products should include a copy of the original invoice in order that this warranty may be honored.
7. This warranty is not an insurance policy. The Company is not responsible for any manner of damage to or theft of the Purchaser’s Smart Trigger Lock™️ or its contents.
8. Any implied warranties that the purchaser may have are limited to the duration of the warranties described above. There are no further warranties that extend or apply beyond the face hereof, and the company expressly disclaims and excludes any and all warranties of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose.
9. Repair or replacement shall be the sole remedy for the purchaser under this warranty. The company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expense arising from the use or misuse of the Smart Trigger Lock™️
Updated: October 29th, 2019